The Publicists section - basic informations
We are well aware of how crucial, and at the same time, extremely difficult it is to build brand recognition.
It often transforms into the possibility of the company's offer reaching important potential clients.
It can even determine the success or failure of an entire business.
To address this issue, we have prepared a special section devoted to publications.
The Publicists section includes Tags run by Industry Publicists and Personal Blogs Tag.
The Publicists sections:
Rules related to sections run by Publicists:
- Each section is dedicated to one Publicistic Channel
- Sections can be run by more than one person, and each of the publicists will be assigned to the section they manage
- Only - Only authorized persons may post topics in the Publicists section
- Each registered User of the forum can answer the topics set by Publicists
- Topics set up by publicists should be marked:
a) [Article] - in the case of articles
b) [Blog] - in the case of a blog (Blog is a great place to add "casual daily entries" that do not require the creation of a new topic and they are not an Article. Publicists Blogs can also be added to the Tag "Personal blogs ".
c) [Entry] - if the publication is not an article, but its context is too extensive to be added to the Blog
d) [Survey] - in the case of creating a Topic containing a survey
- Publicists have the right to promote their other Marketing Channels, but we hope that they will also inform their fans about the content posted on the GPPH Portal
- Persons and entities interested in cooperation are more than welcome to contact us on email@example.com
- Persons and Entities running Personal Blogs have the opportunity to be promoted to become a Publicist if the published contents within their Blogs are prepared in an interesting, coherent way and meet with a positive reception by the forum community. This is an offer for people who are on a starting point of their adventure with building a career and online recognition.
Personal Blogs tag
Rules related to Sections run by Publicists:
- Each Forum User can only run one Blog
- Every creation of a new blog must be approved by the administration - we will do it promptly
- Each topic in the "Personal Blogs" tag must be started with "[Blog]", which makes it easier for us to recognize Blogs on the All Discussions tab.
"Personal Blogs" is a Tag in which each GPPH Portal user will be able to lead a BLOG, which will become a tool to build the recognition of a personal brand/company/enterprise.
Blogs will be run continuously by their users. This means that their Authors will systematically publish their contents, and Portal Users will comment by answering on a given Topic.
Building popularity using social media is not as easy as it seems:
▪ the content that we publish must break through a huge amount of other materials with a wide spectrum of different industries, often thematically differing significantly from our
▪ people visiting these portals are usually not related to our industry, which means that even if our publications will be displaying, they will be ignored by them
▪ incurring paid promotion costs usually does not give satisfactory results
The GPPH Portal provides direct and free access to people from our industry.
Having a Blog on our Portal will allow you to easily gain popularity for new or previously published content, which will significantly translate into breathing new life into current marketing channels or a dynamic start building your first career related to the image on the Internet.
The right attitude and active participation in the life of the entire Industry Forum will also arouse respect among representatives of our entire industry.⠀
Running your Blog has not yet been so easy and fun!